- 1 Cup of Oatmeal
- Glitter ( I use green and red)
- Sandwich Size Ziplock Bag
- My Printable
- Scoop 1 cup of uncooked oatmeal into the sandwich bag.
- Add as much glitter as you desire to the oatmeal in the bag.
- Stir it around with your finger, a spoon, or by shaking the bag (closed, of course!)
- Print out the sheet, cut out the poem, and stick it in the bag.
- To be opened Christmas Eve night!
You can print this out and put it in the reindeer food bag, or make your own using one of the many examples online!
Enjoy this recipe and this fun new tradition!