Sunday, October 4, 2015

Our Halloween Decor Ensemble: Check It Out

These days, people want easy. At least, I know we do. Today, we put out our Halloween decorations: the same ones we've been using since forever ago. I thought I'd share the pics of what I did just to show that it can be easy to do decorations (and it can still look good). And for you overachiever types, check out what's coming soon at the bottom of the page.

Don't you just love this sign (and sorry 'bout the low-quality pic). I do! I change it from "IN" to "OUT" whenever we leave, although I'm the only one in the family who keeps up with that!

Oh, I love this guy! He's my fave! Plus, it's great for scaring innocent passersby.

We've had these pumpkin lights for so long, they're like part of the family. 

Oh, no! A witch crash-landed in our yard!!!

This spiderweb took literally 20 minutes to untangle, but you can't argue with the results! 



It's a tarantula! Hide!!!!

This little guy. But he's heavy!

BOO! This is the table at the very front of our house. 




So, as you can definitely see, cute doesn't have to be synonymous with "hard" or "time consuming."

 Coming Soon: 
 If you're in the Halloween mood, here's what's coming up!


  • My Neighbor's Halloween Decorations: Super Cool
  • Trash Bag Ghosts Tutorial
  • Our Family's Costumes
  • Pumpkin Bread (mmmm!)
So, check it out! Thanks!

Love, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment