Monday, October 5, 2015

Inspiration Monday: An Adorable 50th Wedding Anniversary Party

My grandparents (Nano and Bump) recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary (and the crowd goes crazy)! Anyways, for today's Inspiration Monday I wanted to share some pictures from the party. A hundred and thirty people came to celebrate at the very same dance hall where they met 50 years ago! 

The lovely cake. 

The big five-oh!

Mmmm!


Centerpiece. 


Established 1923!

A trail mix bar!!!


The band. Who knows, they may have been playing the night they met!

Me and my sister dancing... I'm the older one...


My sister and her friend. 

I'm the one on the right. 
So, it was a great night! Hope this post helped!!!! 
Have a great week! 

- Sophia (a.k.a the one on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment