Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cowbells!! (Part Three)

Hi everyone! Today is the third and final part of my inspiration series on making your drill team cowbells! On our team, the Golden Sparks, we have been making cowbells for our little sisters, and just yesterday we set out their bells for them to find in honor of the first football game.

In case you missed parts one and two, here are the links:

Part One

Part Two

In the earlier parts of the series, I showed you the cowbells I made for my "little sisters," and now I have photos of the cowbells my friends made for their little sis's.


My friend's cowbells for her little sisters Morgan and Kyleigh. 

These have a lot of ribbon and sparkly decor, making them lovely for a girly-girl type of little sister!

A cowbell with a lot of paper decorations, easy to do on the cheap. 

And a white cowbell, one that's a little less mainstream, but very neat nonetheless.

I hope this cowbell series helped! Be sure to check out the other two posts in the series for more inspiration, and check my "Drill Team Life" page for more neat articles! 

Thanks! From, Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment