Monday, September 14, 2015

Inspiration Monday: Nature Photos

So, today I'm beginning a new thing called Inspiration Monday (oh, if only a weekday started with i!) On Inspiration Monday, I'll be sharing photo inspiration. All the photos will be taken by me, usually, but in any case they are all ametur photos. I hope you all enjoy the  inspiration.

This week's pics are nature photos I have taken myself, in my yard. I hope it will demonstrate that you don't need tons of experience, or an exotic location, or even to devote lots of time to getting beautiful photos. These photos were shot on my Canon EOS Rebel T5, with an 18-55mm kit lens. Enjoy!














I hope that provided a nice dose of inspiration, or at least something nice to look at! Have a great week! 

- Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment